A hotel’s front desk functions as a nerve centre where much of the information between different departments and guests flow together. Likewise, the reception in any given company required skilled staff to handle and coordinate incoming requests of all sorts.
This course introduces trainees to all systems and procedures to effectively cope with the demand and assure the best customer service. The syllabus also includes computer skills, secretarial and administrative training to provide the necessary skills to work as a receptionist, office administrator, secretary, or personnel assistant in any organization.
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Guest Relations and Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- General Front Office Operational Procedures
- General Reservation Process
- Communication and Selling Skills
- Front Desk Accounting Procedures
- Check-in & Check-Out Processes
- Credit Control
- Sundry / Miscellaneous Services
- HIV / AIDS Awareness
Duration: 3 Months
Admission Requirements: Junior Certificate (JC) / Form 3 or 1 year work experience in any field. Those with a lower qualification are invited to contact the college for consultation and interview.