Career Dreams Centre is running its own student hostel with space of up to 60 students. We offer a full package that includes housing, meals, and transportation from/to classes. A lot of our project students are accommodated here along with students from outside Maun and Botswana. For further information, prices or bookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. General Points:
- Quiet time is set from 10 pm to 8 am during which time noise levels must be at a minimum.
- Overnight guests (non-students) are not permitted in the hostel. Visitors are restricted to daytime and public areas and are not allowed in the rooms.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors. Smokers must use allocated space outdoors and ensure cleanliness and compliance with safety rules.
- The consumption, distribution, and storage of alcohol and any other drugs/narcotics are not permitted in the hostel.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms and shared areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Students are expected to handle all furniture, fixtures, and equipment with great care.
- Students are expected to use utilities such as water, gas, and electricity responsibly.
- Pets are not permitted in the hostel.
To see the full student accommodation policy click here.